Monday 5 July 2010

UK Alliance of Wedding Planners - Member Focus

The UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) was founded for one purpose: to promote professionalism in wedding planning. A wedding is the most personal and important event in a couple's life and those involved have a duty to act with integrity and honesty.

Having undertaken training with the UKAWP I am an associate member. This means that I have met strict entrance requirements and adhere to a strict code of ethics giving you the reassurance you are using a wedding planner you can rely on.

I was recently asked to answer a few questions for a members focus on their blog. To find out what I had to say please visit the UKAWP.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding brides and article help me to fine good things for wedding free wedding planner android app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think that a wedding planner app can't help much as the wedding planner agent can do. In my wedding I had decided to use wedding planner app for decorating my Los Angeles Wedding venues and I just got crazy in all the planning and plotting. I will suggest you all to hire a experienced wedding planner for arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A professional planner is a consultant in the wedding planning arrangements. It is misinterpretation to think that this person will take over your event, Weddings in Cyprus

    ReplyDelete